The Metropolitan City of Bologna held its national round table in the frame of the 3rd ECN CrowdCamp “The European Dimension of Civic Crowdfunding”.
The event took place on June, the 29th at the National Research Council (CNR) in Bologna, Italy.
The agenda of the round table included some of the most prominent names of the national crowdfunding scene. They shared with more than 30 participants their knowledge on the most relevant topics in this field.
Main arguments of the national round table were:
- crowdfunding state of art in Italy, presented by Mr. Rindone, founder of Produzioni dal Basso, one of the most significant crowdfunding platform in this country;
- the current situation on crowdinvesting in Italy, with the speech of Professor Butticè from the Crowdinvesting Observatory of the Politecnico di Milano School of Management;
- the study on legal systems of Central Europe countries on crowdfunding;
- the possible contents of the crowdfunding fair, which will take place in 2019;
- the path towards the creation of the European crowdfunding hub.
Furthermore, economic actors, representatives of public bodies and experts in crowdfunding and foundraising participated actively in the discussion, in a fruitful exchange of opinions and proposals.
More information about the event are available here: https://eurocrowd.org/3rd-ecn-crowdcamp-european-dimension-civic-crowdfunding/