»CROWDFUNDING IS CENTRAL« FINAL CONFERENCE of project ‘CROWD-FUND-PORT’- Central European Crowd-funding Support’
May 10 @ 09:30 - 13:30 CEST
||OPENING and WELCOME (CONDA, Paul Pöltner)
||Crowdfunding in Central Europe:
experiences and results of ‘Crowd-fund-port’ project (E-zavod, Anja Prislan)
||Launch of network of Central Europe crowdfunding hubs:
- Presentation of activities of crowdfunding hubs in Central Europe: Reinhard Willfort, ISN innovation service network, GmbH (Austria).
- Discussion panel: challenges of supporting crowdfunding in CE: Anja Prislan (Slovenia), Agnieszka Płoska (Poland), László Szaniszló (Hungary)
||Civic crowdfunding: an opportunity to empower communities:
- Presentation of results of civic crowdfunding in Central Europe by Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy.
- Presentation of experience from Italy (Major of Bentivoglio – a Municipality of our metropolitan area of Bologna, ms Erika Ferranti, )
- Presentation of experience from Austria (Vulkanland example)
||Equity crowdfunding & EU regulation:
- Presentation of current state of EU regulation of equity crowdfunding (Karsten Wenzlaff, ikosom)
- Discussion panel with guest speakers from CE crowdfunding: Dr Katalin Kovacs, Senior Consultant from Altfinator (Hungary) and Daniel Gašpar from Crowdberry (Slovakia)
||CLOSURE of CONFERENCE