Sensoneo is a Slovak-based business offering solutions for smart waste management. Since its establishment in 2014, the tech company has become a global player with its solutions being currently deployed in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Because of increasing urbanisation, managing waste has become more complex and expensive than ever. However, cities and enterprises can now rely on Sensoneo to do all the hard work for them. Thanks to the combination of ultrasonic Smart Sensors that monitor waste and a smart sophisticated software, Sensoneo helps cities and enterprises to make data-driven strategic decisions and to optimise the logistics of waste collection, allowing them to reduce waste collection costs and to improve the environment at the same time.
Specifically, Sensoneo allows its users to:
- monitor how full are the bins
- plan collection routes based on real-time data and demand
- collect waste only when its necessary,: eliminating collection of half-empty and empty bins
- save 30% of annual waste collection costs on average (for a city with 25 mil Euro waste budget, where 50% (12,5 Mio Euro) waste collection budget, the potential savings are about 3.75 Mio Euro p.a.
- minimize the effect waste collection trucks have on traffic and air pollution
All Sensoneo hardware and software is developed by Sensoneo and manufactured in Slovakia Furthermore, the system utilises all available Internet of Things networks (NB-lot , LoRaWAN, Sigfox), making Sensoneo the pioneer among the ready-to-use solution providers for the largest network of IoT devices in NB-IoT, as well as a technology leader in the market with prestigious international partners such as as T-mobile USA, Huawei UAE, Nokia, Microsoft, Vodafone, Orange, and many others.
Sensoneo and Crowdfunding
Sensoneo is currently running its crowdfunding campaign on Slovak equity platform Crowdberry with funding goal of 1.2 mil EUR. So far, the campaign has been a huge success, with 67 investors indicating the interest to invest 101% of required capital.
The funding will be used to:
- Support the already ongoing international expansion, particularly the expansion of sales teams for foreign countries
- Expand the technology team to establish active presence in American markets as per requirement of the us partners
- Expand customer support
- Expand the R&D team to maintain technology leadership position
- Expand marketing and brand activities towards customers in North America, Middle East, and Europe
For more information please visit sensoneo.com
The campaign has been supported by Crowd-fund-Port Interreg Central Europe.